Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Paperwork

Am drowning in paperwork. This sponsoring DH for a Green Card thing requires Brazil-type paperwork. Keep meaning to start sewing again, keep not doing it. Must really pick out those fabrics for the table runner.

We are hosting the Super Bowl party again this year - this time I plan on attending. (Last year, I forgot I had a business trip to San Francisco planned, and had to miss my own party. I did get to the hotel early enough to catch the infamous wardrobe malfunction. What a fuss over one little boob!)

Signed up for The 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer sponsored by the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. James and the Mammo Mammas are back and better than ever! If you are feeling generous, you can sponsor me here. If you see a gaggle of women and one man walking around McKinney, TX early on Saturday mornings, that's us - wave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home