Erm... year end summary, anyone?
Well, I shall follow the example set over in Yarnhead land and tally up a summary of projects completed this year, though I doubt I will remember them all, as I am not nearly as organized as Kate, although maybe since I am significantly less productive than she, my list will be easier to compile...
2004 - Sewing:
Baby Fleecy Thing - for Kaylie N.
NFL-print tablecloth - for Super Bowl party
Bridal veil - for me
Baby Fleecy Thing - for our nephew John
2 wrap skirts - for honeymoon
Dupioni silk bag - too small to be useful, unfortunately...
Denim knitting bag and needle organizer - for my MOH Liz
Wedding Memories box - for me, from Clotilde's Sewing Savvy
Square fabric bowl from Fast Fun & Easy Fabric Bowls - test drive, now in guest room
Baby Fleecy Thing - for Matthew Preece (it rhymes - fleece and Preece)
Fleece mittens - for me (test driving freehand mitten creation)
Hat, mittens and scarf in Rocket Ship fleece - for our nephew Luke
Scarf in Sea Life fleece - for our niece Rebecca
Soft blocks - for our nephew John (called Herbert by his parents now, apparently)
Embroidered our names onto the Xmas stockings I made for Xmas 2003...
And, last but not least, I am STILL working on the denim chair seat that I started back in 2003. I just need to sew on some smooth buttons and it's finito-ed. I may not use it for anything - I certainly don't feel like making 5 more of the damn things...
On the plate for 2005? Well, I have a messenger bag to repair, I want to repeat the duck bath set I made for Jiny's baby Joe a few years ago for my friends John and Suzanne's new little one, curtains loom large, though I may chicken out and get my friend Pascale to make them for me.
Enough for now....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home