Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Quilt Class, Take 1

So let's count how many times Penny can screw up cutting her pieces for the Bear's Paw quilt block then? First I cut the wrong color. Then I cut the wrong size. Then I cut into the fabric, totally screwing it up for the next block. Ugh! If you learn from your mistakes, I must be a genius after that first class.

Class looks to be good - a few ringers in there (no surprise) and one Annoying Lady (there's always one) and it's larger than I first thought (9 rather than 6) but Dana is quite the character and I suspect I will enjoy learning from her. Her art quilts are breathtaking.

I may have to cheat and do a practice Bear's Paw this week... yeah, right. Who am I kidding? I'll never motivate. Besides, I just stocked up on all those lovely new books that are calling my name now.

And Heather? AFLAC!

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Just don't count on me for cutting tips, and we should be good. :-) Jen was much better at the cutting than I was, since she actually followed the directions. Unlike me.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home