Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ready or not, here I come

Quilt class #2 is tonight. Hopefully I won't screw up as bad as I did last week, although I wouldn't be surprised if I do.

Embroidery is done for now. Finished both baby blankets and both bibs on Sunday, so I just need to wash them and give them out. So that would put me at only TWO unfinished projects - the originial duckie set, which no longer has a targeted recipient, and the master closet window sheers that I' m currently screwing up. May have to ditch and buy ones that already have the rod pocket, and just cut them off and hem the bottom edge. Yes, may have to do that.

Quilting report likely for tomorrow, not tonight. If last week is anything to go by, I'll be home by 10 p.m. And I need sleep this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home